This article is about the fruits or fruit juices for skin whitening and lightening, if you want more whitening and lightening skin, then you need to read this article to the end, so that you will know the most effective fruit or fruit juice that can whitening your skin within short time without any side effects or damage on your skin or other part of the body.
Fruit And Fruit Juices For Skin Whitening and Lightening
Avocados are nutritious fruit that comes with great and healthy fats, dietary fiber, vitamins E, A, C, K, B6, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid and more.
Avocado has an antioxidant properties that will help you to reduce oxidative damage and also prevents DNA damage. Regular consumption of avocado will improve your skin health because it is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin that protect your skin from UV radiation.
- You can add avocado to your salad, burritos, wraps, breakfast, sandwiches or other meal at any time of the day.
- Eat more avocado and spinach smoothie.
- You can prepare an avocado dip by mixing it with yogurt, milk or hummus.
- Add avocado in your cakes.
- You can mash an avocado and apply it on your skin or cream, make sure you rinse it off after 10 minutes. If you have an oily skin, you can mash piece of avocado with rose water and a pinch of camphor, also rainse it off after 10 minutes.
Watermelon is one of the fruits that can makes your skin for more lighter, this red, fleshy, watery, sweet, and refreshing fruits, comes with numerous vitamins that are good for your skin, especially if you have oily and acne-prone skin type.
Research shows that watermelon has dietary fiber of 0.4%, water of 92%, carbs of 7.55%, sugar of 0.4%, vitamins C, A, B1, B6, carotenoids, flavonoids, and lycopene.
Watermelon also has zero fat and cholesterol-free, it also contain lycopene that helps in scavenging the free oxygen radicals and prevents skin damage.
The water in watermelon helps to flush out all the toxins and also improve bowel movement.
- Increase the intake of watermelon, you can eat it anytime of the day.
- You can blend it and drink freshly made watermelon juice anytime of the day, but it is advisable to do this in the morning
- Make watermelon fruit salad.
- You can add watermelon to add a zing to your
- otherwise dull smoothie.
- You can also mash watermelon and apply it on your skin, make sure you rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Papaya is a fruit that contain vitamins A, C, B, pantothenic acid, folate and other minerals like copper, potassium, and magnesium, likewise enzymes like papain and chymopapain that help improve and prevent your skin from damages by free radicals and antibacterial, antifungal and other antiviral properties.
Regular consumption of papaya will help prevent constipation, which is the major causes of poor skin health. Papaya will also help you to treat warts, eczema, corns, and cutaneous tubercles.
Research shows that papaya can heal wounds and other chronic skin ulcers. Aside from that, papaya also prevent and improve your digestion system.
- Eat more papaya for breakfast or evening snack.
- You can drink papaya smoothie by blending papaya, lemon juice, and Himalayan salt for great taste.
- Mash papaya and apply it on your skin, make sure you rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- Mix mashed papaya with lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and apply it on the pigmented and scarred areas, then rinse it off after 10 minutes.
- If you have dry and flaky skin, then you can apply mashed papaya with half a teaspoon of almond oil, make sure you wipe itvaway with a soft wet cloth after 10 or 8 minutes.
- You can make a papaya scrub by sing a small papaya, 1 teaspoon of orange peel, and 1 tablespoon of rose water for those with oily skin, while those it dry skin can use honey.
Lemons are popular and healthy fruits that are natural bleaching fruits. They comes with great vitamin C, and other antioxidant that helps flush out toxins and protect the skin from photodamage hyperpigmentation and other skin diseases.
- Increase the consumption of lemon and lemon juice.
- You can add ½ lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of
- organic honey to a glass of water and drink it first in the morning before eating or drinking anything.
- You can also add lemon or lemon juice to your salad.
- If you have a oily skin with pigmentation or acne scars, you can mix lemon juice with rose water and apply it on your skin and make sure you rinse off after 10 minutes.
- If you have a dry skin with pigmentation, then you can mix lemon juice and coconut oil, on you skin make sure you rinse it off after 10 minutes.